This portfolio is organized in four categories.
Click an image to go to the next image in its category.
Click "Retun HOME" at the bottom of any page to return to this page.
- FROM THE ART JOURNAL (over 30 images)
- These photos are from a journal I started for my IB higher level art class. I documented all of my projects. The journal also includes research on topics such as media's effect on art, how art has evolved, art in different cultures and more. One of my primary focuses for my art has been neuroscience. Neuroscience is my intended major and I love exploring neuroscience's effect on art. I chose to display most of the images here.
- A GROUP OF LARGER PROJECTS (less than 10 images)
- These are larger, more involved projects than those above.
- FARM SUBJECTS AND MATERIALS (less than 10 images)
- These projects involve my farm life that really shaped my life. I grew up on a farm with over 100 alpacas and various other animals. I felt reflecting this in some of my art was an essential tribute.
- FROM LIFE SKETCHES AND FIGURE DRAWINGS (less than 10 images)